At South Sound Law Group, our goal is to become your trusted attorney for life. We are a family owned law firm, which means we practice law a little differently. Our law firm was founded on the principle of always putting the client first. Our experienced attorneys always work to provide you the experience, knowledge, and personal attention so that you can trust we are doing everything we can on your case and you can focus on your life. Whether you're facing a criminal charge and need a skilled criminal defense lawyer, you were seriously injured in an accident and need the best injury attorney you can find, or you need a top rated speeding ticket attorney to protect your insurance rates from a speeding ticket, we bring the same drive and attention to every case we handle. We are client focused and results driven. We come into the office everyday excited to work hard and fight for our clients.
Call us today at 253-383-3328 to schedule a no cost no obligation consultation so we can get to work and you can get back to living your life.
The list provided is not exhaustive of all we do, so if you don't see your specific situation listed below does not mean we may not be able to represent you. Give us a call and let's figure it out together. We have a friendly legal staff and if we can't represent you we always try to provide you with a referral to another attorney we think does good work.
Our office is located in Tacoma but we have extensive experience handling cases all over western Washington, regardless if you find yourself in district court in Pierce County, King County, Kitsap County, Thurston County, or Snohomish County. Our experience includes all of the different municipal courts within the broader counties as well, including but not limited to, Tacoma, Puyallup, Fircrest, Ruston, Fife, Gig Harbor, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Yelm, Kent, Federal Way, Auburn, Maple Valley, Covington, Redmond, Renton, Black Diamond, Algona-Pacific, Seattle, Olympia, Lacey, and Issaquah.
If you are unsure about whether we can help you with your matter, contact us today and speak with an experienced member of our staff and we'll figure it out together.
Criminal Defense Attorneys
- MISDEMEANORS & FELONIES
- DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE - DUI
- DRIVING WITH A SUSPENDED OR REVOKED LICENSE - DWLS
- THEFT / SHOPLIFTING
- MALICIOUS MISCHIEF
- MINOR IN POSSESSION/CONSUMPTION (MIP)
- MARIJUANA CHARGES
- COMMERCIAL MOTOR VEHICLE CHARGES
- RECKLESS DRIVING
- BOATING UNDER THE INFLUENCE (BUI)
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
- VIOLATION OF NO CONTACT ORDER
- PROPERTY CRIMES
- JUVENILE CRIMES
- PRE-CHARGE REPRESENTATION AND INVESTIGATION
- PERSONAL INJURY
- AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENTS
- MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENTS
- PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENTS
- TRUCK ACCIDENTS
- TRAFFIC TICKETS
- SPEEDING TICKETS
- NEGLIGENT DRIVING IN THE SECOND DEGREE TICKET
- DEPARTMENT OF LICENSING SUSPENSION AND REVOCATION HEARINGS
- COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE REVOCATION HEARINGS FOR DRUG TESTS
- VACATION OF CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS
- WRONGFUL CONVICTION CIVIL CLAIMS
- RESTORATION OF GUN RIGHTS
- CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS RESTORATION
- HABITUAL TRAFFIC OFFENDER HEARINGS
- SELECT PERSONAL CIVIL SUITS